Saturday 19 January 2013

Fitness: Greatness.

Last summer, in the middle of the Olympic crazyness I saw the (then) new Nike commercial on tv. I found it the most inspiring, true and motivational thing I had seen in a long time. Yesterday night after watching a few YouTube videos about fitness and health I thought of the Nike commercial again. I looked it up and when I found it I was reassured that ...
... even though I'm not one of 'the chosen few' I'm moving forward on the road of finding my own greatness.

Hoping it will help others like it has helped me, I'd like to share them with you.

Greatness isn't reserved for the chosen few in one special city, it can also be found in London, Ohio, and London, Norway, and East London, South Africa, and Little London, Jamaica, and Small London, Nigeria and the London Hotel and London Road and anywhere else someone is trying to find it.

No comments: