Friday 22 February 2013

This kid went beauty shopping.

Hi guys!

After a couple of very fun but also hectic and tiring days away for school I'm back home and ready for the weekend ;).

I'm never able to resist beauty shopping in foreign countries so it shouldn't have come as a surprise that I came home with a travel bag at least 3 kilos heavier than when I left.

Here come the pictures..


..My first Tangle Teezer, I have tried it and I'm very impressed by it. I bought it in Germany for €15,-
 

These are all shower gels from a German brand called Balea. The first one on the left has a very strong almond scent. Although the bottle would suggest otherwise, it doesn't necessarily reminds me of macarons. The middle one has a fruity fresh scent, which supposed to be guave. Now, I've never ate guave, so I wouldn't know if the scent is similar.. but it makes me happy. The third one definitely smells like milk and honey. YUM. I used the almond one last night and it was a-ma-zing! It has a luxurious (for the price!) texture and it left my skin soft and smelling good. They cost only €0,65 and now I feel stupid I didn't buy more.

This bottle reminds me (and everyone who saw it) of the Philosophy shower/bath gel but no, it isn't. It's by an English brand called Treacle Moon. I bought it in the scent Raspberry Kiss because I'm a sucker for anything raspberry. I had never heard of the brand before, so last night I checked out their website (online shopping is possible!) and it's really worth a browse. Besides fun facts about random garden gnomes, it's also very informative. None of their products are tested on animals, which is always a plus in my book. Raspberry Kiss was only €3,95 for 500ml.

Since I've started using Bioderma Sensibio H2O for a sensitive skin, my skin has been much better. I also like to use it for removing eye make up! I'm always on the hunt for it when I'm abroad, as it's not available in my country. A little goes a long way so I'll be good for many months to come. I bought these two bottles for €28,-

- with flash-
The new Catrice absolute nude eyeshadow palette. The palette has six nude shimmery colours, great for a natural eye look and very buildable for a more intensified look. I made a subtle smokey eye with it this morning and I quite like it, the colours blend nicely. You can't compare it to Urban Decay but then again, that one is 10 times as expensive. For me the only downside is that there isn't a matte colour in it. The palette cost €4,95.

-without flash-
 
Hope you enjoyed this post, I surely enjoyed shopping ;)
 
Enjoy your weekend!
 
xoxo 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments: