Wednesday 27 February 2013

Make-up wish list.

Happy Wednesday guys! How's the week been so far?

I've listed a few of the items that are currently on my make up wish list. I keep adding things to this list all the time so when I release the beast
allow myself to buy some make up products I'm never out of inspiration. The things on this list aren't always necessities,  mostly they are items that I'd love to add to my stash or that I think are incredibly beautiful.

 
1. On the left is one of the beautiful Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupté lipsticks. I'm guessing it's number 8 called Pink Fetish but please don't pin me down on it.
 
2. The top right picture is the Benefit They're Real mascara. I've been hearing such good things about this mascara that I really want to try it for myself. For now I have plenty of Maybelline The Falsies left but as soon as it's finished I might get myself this one.
 
3. The picture in the middle is one of Leco Zadelhoff's make up brushes. I had this one before but I've recently lost it (somewhere, somehow). Because I have many other blush brushes left I didn't go straight to the shop to get a new one but I do miss it!
 
4. The bottom right picture is a MAC Cosmetics sculpting powder which is only available in pro stores (so I've been told). Bronzing powders are often too orange for my complexion and the lovely MAC make up artist advised me to try one of these products. I didn't feel like walking an extra 15 minutes to the pro store as I was too lazy and I can live without it for a bit longer.
 
Whats on your wish list? Share it with me in the comments!
 
 

2 comments:

Xlovehappyx said...

That YSL lipstick looks very pretty.
I'd love to get more nail art supplies soon.
And I'm having a giveaway, hope you enter :)

Admin said...

Hi! I have a great deal of respect for people who are good at nail art ;) I'm already happy I can paint my nails! I'm going to check out your blog in the morning :)