Saturday 2 March 2013

MAC Archie's Girls

Today MAC's Archie's Girls collection officially hit the stores in the Netherlands. It obviously has been inspired by the comic book series about Archie Giant and the two girls that are fighting for him: the blonde girl next door Betty and the vivacious Veronica with her beautiful long black hair.



 I have had my eye on the cream soda blush since I first saw it on the campaign pictures so this afternoon after a lovely lunch date with one of my bestest friends I ran to the MAC Pro Store. I also needed a new sculpting powder and I immediately asked for the blush. They still had it and to check if the colour suit me the make up artist put some on my cheeks. It is a light neutral coral colour and it has a satin finish. It looks amazing, very fresh


I will make some pictures of the products I bought, but for now I can only share the campaign pictures.

The lipsticks are also very pretty and I'm actually thinking about going back tomorrow to get one of them.

For all product information go to www.maccosmetics.com


Have a lovely weekend! xoxo

No comments: