Friday 8 March 2013

Life: Interior design.


I truly enjoy looking at all the pretty images on weheartit.com, especially the interior design ones. Although I still live with my parents I like to fantasise about decorating my own place, even if it isn't as big as the images I love to look at.

I've taken a look at my most favourite images and I've discovered a pattern.
  •  I clearly love spaces with big windows, providing a lot  of natural light.
  •  I love fresh flowers. Roses and peonies are my favourites.
  •  Apart from white, I love soft colours.
  •  (I already knew this but) I've got a thing for chandeliers.

These are a few of my favourite pictures I've hearted on weheartit.com.






 
And this must be my favourite bedroom of all time:
 
Can you guess the movie this was in? Post your answer in the comments.

xx
 

No comments: