Saturday 30 March 2013

New! Real Techniques Limited Edition Brushes

If you are a fan of the Real Techniques facebook page or are subscribed to their newsletter, you probably already know what I'm talking about.

Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman introduced their limited edition Duo Fiber collection set on Friday. The collection includes:

  • duo-fiber face brush: for lightweight application
  • duo-fiber contour brush: for controlled contouring and sculpting
  • duo-fiber eye brush: for finishing touches to the eye
Duo-fiber brushes work great with liquid and powder as well as with cream products and they give an almost airbrushed finish. I have a few duo-fiber brushes in my collection (including the Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman stippling brush) and I really love the way they apply products to the skin. Like all the other brushes, these are made from synthetic taklon bristles and are a 100% cruelty free.

I have already mentioned this in a previous blog post but I love the other Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman brushes I have in my collection. I use them on a daily base and wash them once a week and I have not experienced shedding with any of the brushes. They stay just as soft as when I first got them and they hold their shape extremely well. I think it's well worth the money and great brushes to invest in.

I'm really excited about these new brushes and curious if they're just as good (or even better!) as the original brushes.

As a fan/subscriber to either the facebook page or newsletter you have early access to the new set of brushes. By following the link on the facebook page or in the newsletter you will be brought to their official webshop. The official webshop only ships to the U.S but I've already seen them on Iherb.com (expected availability Friday 05-04-2013) which ships to 150 countries.

I can't wait to try them myself! I'll of course give you an update when I have ordered and received them.

Have a nice weekend! xx

No comments: